1. What’s it like flying with Avia?
I don’t know. It depends. Is she listening? It really depends on the day. Sometimes it’s fine. Sometimes it’s a shit your pants kinda thing.
2. Have you ever refused to fly with Avia?
No. That is the beginning of a months long argument that I am never in the mood for.
3. So does that mean you refused in the past?
I declined on time because I had to work. It wasn’t even a refusal. I had to work. I was due in Montana for some reason. She was due to fly to Kentucky or Tennessee. It was a four month fight. I think that was the time she crashed in the field.
4. How many times have you been arrested?
Oh shit. More times than I can count. I’m surprised I’m not in prison right now, but as for a number? Ten or fifteen.
5. What prompted you to send Avia to rehab?
She passed out in the prison while I was serving time for aggravated manslaughter. We didn’t send her to the hospital right then, but I called L, and we made arrangements to send her to a long-term treatment program.
6. We keep hearing something about a beach incident. Can you tell us anything about that?
No. I am not talking about the beach incident. It’s better left forgotten.
7. What are your plans now that everything has settled down?
I promised Avia a Hawaiian vacation, so we’re going to take some time off and relax before we both have to get back to work.
8. What are your future work plans?
Since Avia stole that Sanchez car, we have to deal with them. They’ve really escalated the war, so probably the first thing we’re going to do is get rid of that threat before they turn us into lawn ornaments.